At King & King in Atlanta, we understand that deciding to file for bankruptcy is a very important decision to make. We are here to help. Scheduling a consultation with a bankruptcy attorney who can analyze your specific facts and go over your options is a great first step. If you are ready for a free consultation, call us at 404-524-6400 for help today. Here a few of the things to review when deciding to file for bankruptcy.
What Does Your Debt Problem Look Like?
• Out of control credit card debit
• Medical Debt
What Happens If You Can’t Pay Your Debt?
• Your creditors can put liens against your assets
• Seize your bank accounts
What Happens If You File For Bankruptcy?
• Stop all collections against you and your creditors will stop contacting you
• Relieve the legal obligation to pay back your debts
• Allow you to rebuild your credit
• Remove liens against your property
• Stop repossession
• Stop foreclosure
Call the experienced bankruptcy staff at King & King to determine if declaring bankruptcy would be in your best interest. King & King will evaluate your situation and determine if Chapter 13 or Chapter 7bankruptcy is right for you. Call our office today at 404-524-6400 to schedule a free, confidential consultation to discuss your options, or feel free to visit us at www.kingandkingattorneys.com. We can help.