Bankruptcy can be the best tool for getting your life back on track after experiencing months or even years of financial instability. If your monthly bills are piling up and you now avoid answering the phone or checking the mail in fear of facing another creditor, you may consider the advantages of filing for either Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy so you can move on with your life with a brighter financial outlook. Filing bankruptcy can be a complicated process, and enlisting the trust of a qualified bankruptcy attorney is invaluable. He or she will take care of all the heavy lifting for you, so you can get back to your regular life — debt-free — as soon as possible.
Here are five things to look for in a bankruptcy attorney to make sure you know you’re choosing the right one:
1. Your Bankruptcy Attorney Won’t Force You to File Bankruptcy
2. Your Bankruptcy Attorney Will Help You To Decide on Which Chapter to File
3. Your Bankruptcy Attorney Should Not Pressure You to File
4. Your Bankruptcy Attorney Will Listen to You
5. Your Bankruptcy Attorney Should Have Time For Your Case
If you are considering bankruptcy, you do not have to go through this process alone. Get a skilled and experienced attorney on your side by calling the Georgia bankruptcy lawyers of King & King today at 404-524-6400.