What Can I Expect After Bankruptcy?
King and King Bankruptcy Attorneys 10/3/2012
If you have yet to file for bankruptcy but are seriously considering it, you may be asking yourself, "Is there life after bankruptcy? Is there life after debt?" The answer to both questions is yes.
We want your bankruptcy efforts to succeed. We want to see your family restored to the sound economic footing you once had. Don't be afraid to ask for help. Contacting an experienced bankruptcy attorney for a consultation is the first step.
Mortgage payments, credit card debts, unforeseen medical bills: these concerns don't have to be forever. You can deal with them now. That is why federal bankruptcy protections are on the books — to help those who, often through no fault of their own, have fallen upon hard times.
- An end to stress over your current financial problems
- Relief of debt pressures
- Credit Repair
- Eligibility for mortgage and motor vehicle loans
- An end to Collection Abuse
- A stop to repossession of personal items
- Prevention of wage garnishment
- Lifestyle and budget adjustments
- A clearer income tax picture
- A fresh start towards a brighter future
Bankruptcy attorneys have made a positive difference in many lives. We urge you to take action despite the emergence of many destructive, deceptive bankruptcy myths.
You will come away from your free initial consultation with a definite sense of your bankruptcy options. We are dedicated to your financial peace of mind. Contact King and King for a free consultation at 404-524-6400 today.