Are you concerned how filing for bankruptcy will affect your future? If so you are not alone. Falling behind on your financial obligations can leave you feeling confused, angry and helpless. Whether you have lost your job, experienced an increase in your mortgage rate or are unable to work due to injury, bankruptcy can put your financial situation back on track.
Below are some of the benefits to filing for bankruptcy in Georgia:
- Filing for bankruptcy will put an end to creditor harassment. After you have filed for bankruptcy your creditors will not be able to contact you anymore. In fact, after you have filed for bankruptcy you will never have to make direct contact with your creditors again.
- Filing for bankruptcy can stop foreclosure. If you are facing foreclosure, you should speak with Mike about filing for Chapter 13 bankruptcy. After filing for Chapter 13, an “Automatic Stay” will come into effect that will halt the foreclosure process.
- Filing for bankruptcy will put an end to wage garnishments.
- Filing for bankruptcy will put an end to repossessions.
- Filing for bankruptcy will eliminate the stress, anxiety, and frustration that have been weighing you down.
But perhaps the number one benefit of bankruptcy is the fresh financial start you’ll be given. After so much time spent worrying how you will pay back your debt, you can finally move forward with a clean slate.
The attorneys at King and King understand how difficult it can be to deal with overwhelming debt. Fortunately, we also understand the options you have available to you to end your debt woes.
Call us today for a free consultation at 404-524-6400 or visit us online at www.kingandkingattorneys.com