At King & King, we understand that deciding whether or not to file for bankruptcy in Georgia is a very important decision to make. That’s why we recommend scheduling a consultation with a bankruptcy attorney who can analyze your specific facts and go over your options. If you are ready for a free consultation, call us at 404-524-6400 for help today. Here a few of the things to review when deciding to file for bankruptcy.
What Are Your Debt Problems?
• Out of control credit card debit
• Medical Debt
What Happens If You Don’t Pay Your Debt?
• Your creditors can put liens against your assets
• Seize your bank accounts
• Garnish your wages
What Happens If You File For Bankruptcy?
• Stop all collections against you and your creditors will stop contacting you
• Relieve the legal obligation to pay back your debts
• Allow you to rebuild your credit
• Remove liens against your property
Call the experienced bankruptcy staff at King & King to determine whether declaring a bankruptcy case would be in your best interest. King & King will evaluate your situation and determine if Chapter 13 or Chapter 7 bankruptcy is right for you. Call our office today at 404-524-6400 to schedule a free, confidential consultation to discuss your options, or feel free to visit us at www.kingandkingattorneys.com.